Where do I enter my coupon code?
After selecting your products, click on "view cart" or "checkout." Enter your coupon code in the field labeled "coupon code." See below where the red arrow is pointing.
Why do I get an "invalid code" error message when I enter my coupon code?
A few things to check:
- The coupon code is entered into the "coupon" field, not the "gift certificate" field on the "1 Page Checkout" page.
- If you copy & paste the code into the coupon field, be sure that you do not copy & paste a space at the front or end of the code. The website will read the space as an "invalid character," and therefore read the code as an "invalid code." This is the most common issue.
- Your order subtotal (before tax and shipping) meets the purchase minimum specified with your coupon code.
- Uppercase and lowercase matter; be sure to enter the code exactly as it appears.
- Our website will only process one promotional/coupon code per order. If you enter multiple codes, the website will only apply the last coupon code entered to the order. Please consider this when purchasing a promotional code.
How long will it take to receive the bag and how much is shipping?
Our usual processing time is 3-5 business days,* with an additional 7 days allowed for shipping (USPS First Class Ground). Please allow up to 4-6 weeks during a nationwide coupon offering.* We make ever effort to get all orders out in a timely manner. If any of your items are out of stock, you will be notified via email. For orders of 15 or less bags, the shipping & handling rate is based on the USPS first class rate and destination zip code, and includes additional processing/handling fees. Orders of 16 or more bags will be given their own custom shipping price based on destination zip code and final order weight.
*Please note: We make every effort to ensure prompt shipment. However, when a purchase is made through a deal site coupon/voucher (such as Living Social, Mamapedia or Groupon), there can be a shipping delay of 4-6 weeks.
What are the benefits of using Re-Pac Bags?
- Life-time warranty.
- Our bags are made of water-resistant fabrics, which means that (unlike cotton bags) they dry quickly and are mold-and mildew-resistant.
- Re-Pac Bags are an eco-friendly way to pack and carry items. No more polluting our oceans or filling landfills with non-biodegradable plastic bags.
- The zipper closure means easy access to food, small items won't fall out. No velcro closure means no old food particles getting stuck to your bag, and no velcro to snag on your clothes in the wash.
- Easy to clean.
- Please visit our Benefits page for more information.
Is the bag safe for food?
Our bags have been independently tested by a third party lab, and they are certified CPSIA-compliant. Our bags are made of BPA, PVC and phthalate-free materials. Our bags have also been independently tested for (and comply with) Canadian and European Union food safety standards.
How are the bags stain, mold, and mildew-resistant?
The fabrics are tightly-woven, water-repellant fabrics, inside and out. Because the nature of nylon and polyester is not to absorb moisture easily, most food stains come easily off as all the food particles and juices are not easily absorbed into the fabric (as they would be with cotton). And because the fabric fibers are not an organic fiber, mold and mildew cannot feed on the fibers easily, making them mold and mildew resistant. Food and other organic items can mold inside the bag; however, if the bag is thoroughly cleaned and the molded particles removed, the bag can still be reused. The integrity of the polyester and nylon fibers is not harmed as the integrity of cotton fiber would be. While the bags are very easy to clean and keep looking great, they are not mold, mildew and stain proof. Very staining substances (such as some berry juices, mustards, mold stains and inks) can leave a residual stain.
Will my food stay fresh and moist?
Yes! Because our bags are made out of tightly woven and water resistant fabrics. Air does not easily move in and out of our bags (as it would in cotton bags). This keeps your food fresh and prevents dry out. Most of our customers tell us 1-2 days is the average time it will keep their food fresh. Our bags do not keep food cold or warm. Like a plastic sandwich bag, the food inside will gradually become the temperature of its surroundings. If your food needs to be kept cold, place in a cooler, refrigerator or with an ice pack.
How do I take care of my bags?
First of all its really easy! Simply remove the large food particles from the bag then place in washing machine on cold cycle, or place in top rack of dishwasher or handwash at the sink. Hang to dry and Done! Bags dry overnight or within a few hours when dried inside out. We do not recommend placing in the dryer as it will shorten the life of your bags. Do not bleach or iron. Do not microwave! See also care instructions.
Where are the bags made?
We are proud to say that our bags are made in the U.S.A.
Why haven't I heard back from Customer Service?
Our usual response time to customer inquiries (both phone calls and emails) is within 24 hours. However, during promotional offers (such as Living Social or Groupon), we occasionally receive a high volume of inquiries. When this happens, we respond to every email, phone call and voicemail as soon as possible in the order in which each is received. Typically, an email may get the quickest response, since emails may also be answered after our usual business hours.
What is your warranty?